v0.8.43 - ROCKET LAUNCHERS & Quality Improvements
A range of new features! Rocket launchers and more explosive weapons have been implemented, making stealth more "optional". In accordance to this, explosions now look a lot prettier with a new particle system. Additionally, the player can now breach new doors, leaving the enemies stunned on the other side. Many other improvements, with full changelog listed below!
- Minor UI effects
- Added additional savestations in first mission
- Fixed bug making player unable to jump while in water while using gamepad
- Optimized large chunks of code
- Fixed visual bug causing gunshots not to splash water
- Improved door animation
- Added new door; "Traditional"
- Added Breaching Mechanic; Open traditional doors by breaching and stunning enemies
- Renovated Explosion VFX to a particle-based system
- Minor bug fixes
- Reworked "Skipping"-function to work in in-game dialogues
- Collection of new sound effects; breach device, grenade foley, etc.
- Prevented gun from holstering when exiting water
- Color correction on multiple sprites; elevators, doors, etc.
- New enemy unit; Sirra
- New class of weapons; Rocket Launchers
- New weapons; RL-14 (RPG-7), Annihilator (M202 FLASH)
- Rocket Weapons
- Fixed bug causing two enemies or more killed by same explosion to be registered as one
- Remade several planet sprites
- Made dispatch helicopter leave if Player walks away after calling it in
- Added visual cone VFX for CCTV objects
- Changes in CCTV detection parameters
- Added hitmarker VFX
- Reduced "Jittering" in Leaning Animation when cursor is close to player
- Updates to Throwing Mechanic; tacticals are now thrown by left-mouse click/fire button while "Q" is hold down
- Updated multiple character portraits; Rushaug, Zargasso, Daemon, Drake Woods
- Small changes in level design/more details
- Made landing zone options available through Inventory/UI Wheel
Get Rushaug: Project Emerald
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.