Rushaug: Project Emerald
A downloadable game
The free world is threatened by a tyrannical empire looking to unite the stars under a single voice. The Sayari System is under invasion, and the Colorsky Star Force (CSF), a joint military alliance is fighting to defend the capital from being grasped by the mighty Dekenzia Major Allegiance (DMA). In the middle of this conflict is Rushaug, an elite soldier operating behind enemy lines, gathering critical information, all while sabotaging the enemy from the inside. His accomplishments does not go unnoticed, and he is quickly building a reputation after he defeats DMA’s greatest operative; Ridley Wesker. The DMA is determined to stop the threat, prompting Zargasso to dispatch additional forces to hunt down and eliminate Rushaug. Unknownly, Rushaug is about to meet his equal; Red Nuke.
Suspicious activity has been observed on the cold planet Snotikia. Why is the enemy conducting missile tests on a foreign planet? Rushaug is sent to investigate.
Gameplay and Features
- EXPLORE a vast spectrum of planets adapting from cold tundras to arid deserts
- INFILTRATE hostile settlements ranging from remote outposts to enormous spacestations
- ENGAGE in combat against enemies such as the skilled infantry of the DMA, experienced guerrilla fighters on planet Ecuador, or take on the feared Bolse Death Squadron. The game puts huge emphasis on gunplay, and realistic bullet velocity, so it is all about quick reactions.
- COLLECT intel to reveal new locations and gun schematics to unlock 40+ different weapons to choose from
- UNCOVER the truth about Project Emerald in an engaging story
|Updated||8 hours ago|
|Made with||Blender, Aseprite, Multimedia Fusion, Clickteam Fusion, Audacity, FL Studio|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Exploration, Metroidvania, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Stealth|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, YouTube, Twitter|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.